Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Cochin
Arrive in Cochin. Afternoon at leisure to stroll to the waterfront to see fishermen working the Chinese fishing nets.
Day 02 : Cochin
Guided tour of colonial Cochin including St Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Basilica.
Day 03 : Cochin - Munnar
Drive to Munnar and enjoy the fresh hill air with a walk through the tea plantations.
Day 04 : Munnar - Thekkady and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Morning at leisure in Munnar to soak up the scenery or visit the fascinating Tea Museum. Drive to Periyar.
Day 05 : Thekkady & Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Rise early for a guided jungle walk. Later visit the spice plantations for which the area is famous.
Day 06 : Thekkady & Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary - Cruise - Alleppey
Drive to Alleppey and board your houseboat for a cruise along the Backwaters.
Day 07 : Alleppey - The Backwaters
The next 5 days will be at the Kovalam Ayurvedic Treatment Centre, where you will go through the strict Ayurvedic regime in the prescribed pattern under the supervision of the experts.
Day 08 : The Backwaters - Mararikulam
Short transfer to Marari Beach. Remainder of the day at leisure to take a stroll along the beach or relax under a palm tree with a book.
Day 09 : Mararikulam
Disembark your houseboat and continue exploring the Backwaters.
Day 10 : Mararikulam - Cochin
Transfer to the airport. Fly from Cochin to the UK via the Gulf.