Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Trivandrum
When you arrive at Trivandrum, amidst sun kissed beaches and serene backwaters, you will be met by our representative, who will escort you to the hotel to commence your vacation.
Day 02 : Thottapally
After breakfast, we leave for Thottapally, a village in the Ambalaphuza area, where you can enjoy a houseboat ride on the backwaters of Kerala. On board, you will be served meals made by a private chef while you relax for the night.
Day 03 : Alappuzha - Kumarakom
We will disembark at Alappuzha from where we will take another cruise on the serene waters of the lake to Kumarakom. You will be provided accommodation at a resort close to the backwaters, where you can spend the night, before the next trip.
Day 04 : Kumarakom - Periyar
After breakfast, we make our way to Periyar National Park, which is home to many species of birds as well as animals, a treat for the nature lovers. At Periyar, you will be accommodated at a forest lodge or resort for the night.
Day 05 : Periyar - Munnar
After an early breakfast, we will leave for Munnar, which is a beautiful hill station, with numerous tea estates on the lush green hills, glassy lakes and scenic waterfalls. After a special tour of a tea and spice plantation, we return to the hotel for the night.
Day 06 : Munnar - Kochi
After Munnar, we move on to the city of Kochi after breakfast. Kochi is an ancient port city. Upon arrival, you can check in to the hotel where you will spend the night. We then move on to visit the sights of the city including the Jewish synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, Chinese fishing nets, Fort Kochi and the St.Francis Church. You will also witness a breath taking Kathakali performance, which is the native classical dance form of Kerala.
Day 07 : Kochi - Kovalam
We then travel to Kovalam where we will begin the Ayurvedic therapy. Kovalam is known for its beautiful beaches, which are perfect for enjoying the rejuvenation and relaxation brought on by the Ayurveda therapy. After dinner at the hotel, we then spend the night there.
Day 08 : Departure
After taking breakfast will go for next destination.