Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival NJP or IXB To Darjeeling
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP or IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hills the world. Evening free to explore this hill queen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : In Darjeeling
After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational ,ropeway ride cost to be paid by guest directly) . Afternoon excursion Trip to Rock Garden , Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Darjeeling To Gangtok
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel, After breakfast transfer to Gangtok via Peshok Tea Gardens. Rest of the day free for own activities , Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : In Gangtok ( 3+7 Points )
After breakfast start for city tour , First half cover Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk & Tashi View Point , Later proceed for rest of the points , that is the seven points - The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms(Closed On Sunday), Cable Car ( Own Ticket ), Research Institute of Tibetology(Closed on Sunday), Do-Dul-Chorten (Stupa ) & Flower show . Evening free for personal activities & shopping. O/n stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( timing will depend on the issuance of Permit )
A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Gangtok To NJP or IXB.
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast transfer to NJP / IXB Airport for return journey.