Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival NJP or IXB To Pelling
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB Transfer to Pelling, One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling. O/n Halt.
Day 02 : Full Day Sight Seeing In Pelling
Go for a whole day sightseeing tour covering in first half , Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga waterfalls , Khechepadi wishing Lake , Second half cover the Dentham Village , Changey Waterfalls & Shin shore Bridge . After visit return to hotel , O/n stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Pelling To Gangtok.
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok via Ravangla ( A Small City ) . On arrival Check in at hotel , Rest of the day at leisure , O/n stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( timing will depend on the issuance of Permit )
A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. O/n stay at hotel .
Day 05 : Gangtok To Darjeeling.
After breakfast proceed for Half day sightseeing ,visiting The Banjhakhri Waterfalls , Cable car ( Own Ticket ) , Botanical garden, Do-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology (Closed On Sunday), Flower show and , Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms(Closed On Sunday). After visit Transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. O/n Halt.
Day 06 : In Darjeeling
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway (operational, ropeway ride to be paid by guest directly) . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Darjeeling To NJP / IXB .
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast transfer to NJP / IXB Airport for return journey.