Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival NJP or IXB To Gangtok
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP / Bagdogra & transfer to Gangtok. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( timing will depend on the issuance of Permit )
A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay.
Day 03 : ( timing will depend on the issuance of Permit )
After break fast pick up from Gangtok hotel Drive to Lachen (8800ft) via Chungthang (40Kms), another quiet and picturesque hamlet on the higher Himalayas famous for its proximity to the Kanchenjunga National park,. Transfer to hotel at Lachen. Over night halt and dinner at Lachen.
Day 04 : Excursion Trip To Gurudongmar Lake & Transfer To Lachung.
Morning after breakfast proceed for excursion trip to Thangu, and Gurudongmar Lake ( depends on weather and Permit). After visit drive to Lachung (50kms, 8610ft) a Enroute, Confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Bhim Nala falls. Over night halt and dinner at Lachung.
Day 05 : Excursion Trip Yumthang Valley & Back
Morning after breakfast visit Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks & winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back visit the Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 06 : Lachung To Gangtok
After breakfast leave for Gangtok. On the way stops between singhik, Mangan and if the weather is clear you may get to see the Khangchendzonga Range. This location offers a majestic view of Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kabru, Mt. Simvo, Mt. Jopuno, Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu .Visit Phodong Monastery on the way if time permits. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 07 : Gangtok To NJP or IXB.
Morning free for packing & transfer to NJP Station or Bagdogra airport for return journey – Tour Ends.