Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival NJP / IXB to Darjeeling
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Darjeeling To Gangtok
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points(half days/s) ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway (operational ,but ropeway ride charges to be paid by guest), Thereafter leave by surface to Gangtok . On arrival Check in at hotel , O/n stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( timing will depend on the issuance of Permit )
Day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok , O/n Stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Gangtok To NJP / IXB Drop
After breakfast departure transfer for NJP / Bagdogara for return journey – Tour Ends