Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Bagdogra or NJP Kalimpong
On your arrival at Bagdogra you would be assisted by our representative and be driven to Kalimpong where you would check into a hotel and retire for the night.
Day 02 : Kalimpong - Lava - Loleygaon Kalimpong
The day would begin with breakfast at the hotel to be followed by full day excursion to Lava and Loleygaon. Here you can enjoy the local cuisine and satisfy your taste buds. The night would be spent back at the hotel in Kalimpong.
Day 03 : Kalimpong Sightseeing
After the breakfast at the hotel the half day would be spent in touring the city. The afternoon would be spent in visiting the orchid farms. In the evening a slide show of the orchid flowers would be followed by a lecture on variety of orchids. After fruitfully spending the day you would retire at the hotel for the night.
Day 04 : Kalimpong Pelling
The breakfast in the hotel would be followed by a drive to Pelling. From here you would take a walking excursion to Sango-Choling Monastery and the village. The night would be spent in a hotel at Pelling.
Day 05 : Pelling Yuksum
The fifth day would begin with the breakfast at the hotel to be followed by a drive to Yuksum. Here in the afternoon a walking excursion to Dubdi Monastery would ensue. The day would be called off at the hotel in Yuksum.
Day 06 : Yuksum Darjeeling
After the breakfast at the hotel a drive to Darjeeling would ensue where in the evening you can explore the local markets and village. To retire for the night you would check into a hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 07 : Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early in the morning the sightseeing would begin by visiting the Tiger hiils to have a view of the spectacular sunrise followed by the visit to Ghoom Monastery. After breakfast you would board the adventurous and fun toy train to Ghoom and from there return by jeep. The afternoon would be spent by visiting the Botanical Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoo and Tibetan Refugee Center. The night would again be spent at the hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 08 : Darjeeling - Bagdogra or NJP
After the final breakfast in Sikkim you would be driven back to Bagdogra/NJP to make you timely board your train or flight back to home.