East India Heritage Tour
India tourism is world wide popular for its rich heritage and ancient culture. East India is the dream land for tourist who loves to see and enjoy the ancient architecture, natural beauty and wild life like Konark Temple, Victoria Memorial, Kaziranga National park and many more places to explore your dream tour. Indian Tourism Office (Highly Trusted Indian Tour Operator) offers 06 Nights - 07 Days East India Heritage Tour which cover heritage and wild life tour sites of Delhi, Bhuwaneshwar, Kolkata, Kaziranga and Guwahati.
Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :