Taj Mahal Heritage Tour
Taj Mahal, the most popular and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage. Taj Mahal is standing majestically on the banks of River Yamuna in Agra (India). Taj is popularly known as symbol of love and romance. Indian Tourism Office (Highly Trusted Indian Tour Operator) Offers 05 Nights - 06 Days Taj Mahal Heritage Tour which cover heritage Tour sites of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur which is popularly known as Golden Triangle Of Indian Tourism.
Package Inclusions :
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Accommodation at above proposed hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at each place.
- Services of English speaking guide at Agra , Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur.
- Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Transportation for all transfers and sightseeing.
- 02 Pax : A/c TATA Indigo car.
- 04 Pax : A/c TOYOTA Innova car.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
And Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well. Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay. Overnight at Jaipur.