Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Delhi - Manali (600 kms)
Travel by surface from Delhi to Manali. On arrival check in at hotel.
Day 02 : Manali
Morning half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Manali
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley.
Day 04 : Manali - Manikaran (85 kms) - Kullu (45 kms)
Full day excursion visiting Manikaran. Manikaran has the World's hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening free to visit Kullu town.
Day 05 : Kullu - Dharamsala (200 kms)
Travel by surface from Kullu to Mc Leodganj (Dharamsala). On arrival check in at hotel. Evening half day city tour visiting Dal Lake, Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple and Tibetan Monastery.
Day 06 : Dharamsala
Full day excursion visiting Jawalmukhi Temple & Chintpurni Temple - these temples are one of the 51 Shaktipeeths. Also visit Kangra Town.
Day 07 : Dharamsala - Pathankot (90 kms)
Check out from the hotel. Later transfer to Pathankot railway station to board night train for onward destination.