Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Delhi -Srinagar
Arrival by air. Reception upon arrival and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat / Hotel. Afternoon Shikara ride on the Dal Lake, Visiting floating/ vegetable gardens. Dinner and overnight stay in deluxe Houseboat / Hotel.
Day 02 : Srinagar
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal gardens , visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 A.D., and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Late afternoon visit Shankaracharya temple perched on the hilltop with lovely views of the valley & old city. Lunch at Houseboat / Hotel. Afternoon free. Dinner and overnight stay in deluxe Houseboat / Hotel.
Day 03 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
Full day trip to Gulmarg (the meadow of flowers) 2730 metres, above sea level. The distance of 56 kms will be covered in about 2 ½ hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world, and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. You can also enjoy a view of Nanga Parbat if the weather permits. The view en route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating.
A short trek up to Khilanmarg, which can be covered in about 3 hrs, is optional. The Gondola lift for mountain rides is also available. Lunch in hotel (can also be carried from the respective Houseboat / Hotel). Dinner and overnight stay in deluxe houseboat / hotel.
Day 04 : Srinagar - Pahalgam.
Leave after breakfast for Pahalgam (the valley of shepherds) by car. The total distance of about 96 kms. Will be covered in about 3 hrs. En route, visit the saffron fields of Pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of lord Vishnu built by the king Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive through the pine forest. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy your packed lunch on the banks of the Ladder stream. Later, walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Drive back to Srinagar.
Day 05 : Departure by air
After breakfast, transfer to airport for the return flight.