Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrive Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar you will be met and assisted at the railway station/Airport and transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar
Day 02 : Amritsar
In the morning visit The Golden Temple - the most sacred temple for Sikhs. It is a symbol of magnificence and strength of the Sikhs all over the world. In the evolution of the Darbar Sahib, is entwined the history and ideology of Sikhism. In its architecture are included, symbols associated with other places of worship. This is an example of the spirit of tolerance and acceptance that the Sikh philosophy propounds. Also visit The Jallianwala Bagh - Martyrs' Memorial, built in the shape of eternal flame of liberty. It is situated on the outskirts of The Golden Temple. Here about 1500 - 2000 people who were attending a peaceful meeting during the freedom movement, fell under the bullets of the British General Dyer on 13 April 1919. After completed sightseeing or golden temple you will be transferred to the railway station/airport.