Best of Rajasthan Tour
Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression. Continue sight-seeing.
ALBERT HALL MUSEUM - A museum in Jaipur city in Rajasthan state of India. It is the oldest museum of the state and functions as the State museum of Rajasthan. The building is situated in Ram NEWAZ Garden outside the city wall opposite New gate and is a fine example of Indo-Saracen architecture. The building was designed by Sir Samuel Swanton Jacob and was opened as public museum in 1887. It is also called the Government Central Museum. Maharaja Ram Singh initially wanted this building to be a town hall, but his successor, Madho Singh II, decided it should be a museum for the art of Jaipur and included as part of the new Ram Nivas Garden. The museum has a rich collection of artefacts like paintings, carpets, ivory, stone, metal sculptures, colourful crystal works etc.
JAIGARH FORT - Jaigarh Fort is situated on the promontory called the Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the Aravalli range; it overlooks the Amber Fort and the Maota Lake, near Amber in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The fort was built by Jai Singh II in 1726 to protect the Amber Fort and its palace complex and was named after him.
NAHARGARH FORT - Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the pink city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The view of the city from the fort is impressive.
HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Evening enjoy shopping. Night stay in Jaipur.