Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi - Jaipur
Arrive Delhi. Airport / Railway Station and proceed for the Pink City of Jaipur (265 kms. /5 hrs.). Enroute visit the Amber Fort and enjoy an elephant ride. Upon arrival at Jaipur, transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure to explore the attractive colorful market of Jaipur.
Day 02 : Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar
Post breakfast, Visit City Palace, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar. Later, proceed to Ajmer ( 135 kms. /3 hrs.). Visit the famous Dargah of Salim Chisti and then drive to Pushkar (11 kms.) .Visit the only Brahma Temple in India and Pushkar Lake. Overnight stay.
Day 03 : Pushkar – Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur (286 kms. / 6 hrs. ). It was the capital of Sawai Dynasty. Upon arrival, Check into hotel. Later visit the famous Jagdish temple which enshrines a black stone image of Lord Vishnu Ias Jagannath- Lord of the universe, City Palace and the Saheliyon ki bari Gardens of the Maidens" on the bank of Pichori Lake. Overnight stay.
Day 04 : Udaipur - Mount Abu
Morning drive to Mount Abu (190 kms. / 4.5 hrs), the only hill station in Rajasthan at an altitude of 1,220 mts. crowning at the highest peak of the Aravali Hills .Upon arrival, check into hotel. Later visit the magnificent Dilwara Jain Temples built in 11th century, Sunset point and Nakki Lake. Overnight stay.
Day 05 : Mount Abu - Jodhpur
After breakfast depart to jodhpur (325 kms. /7 hrs.), the second largest city of Rajasthan. Visit Meharangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Museum. Overnight stay.
Day 06 : Jodhpur - Jaipur
Post breakfast, depart to Jaipur ( 336 kms. / 7 hrs. ). Arrive Jaipur and transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay.
Day 07 : Jaipur – Delhi - Depart to home..!!
Morning drive to Delhi (260 kms. /5 hrs.). Arrive Delhi and transfer to Airport / Railway Station for onward journey. Tour Concludes.