Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Varanasi
You'll be picked up from Varanasi Airport , Varanasi Junction railway station or your hotel in Varanasi and transferred to the hotel. After check-in and some free time, you will be taken to Sarnath - the UNESCO World Heritage site. Hailed as one of the holiest Buddhist places, Sarnath is a sacred place where Gautama Buddha delivered his first sermons and claimed the place as an important pilgrimage site for his followers after attaining spiritual enlightenment. Later the same day you will visit Sarnath Museum. The museum houses the finest specimens of Buddhist art, culture and treasures. After touring around Sarnath, your driver will take you back to the hotel where you will rest for the night.
Day 02 : Varanasi (Boat Ride)
You are invited to an early morning boat ride on the holy river Ganges. During the ride you will see the bathing ghats and cremation site. After Ganges boat trip, you will return to the hotel and enjoy breakfast. After savoring a delectable breakfast, your driver will take you to visit some famous temples followed by Banaras Hindu University, Bharat Kala Bhavan and many other marvelous holy structures. The beauty of these temples are characterized by their uniqueness and a distinct appeal. Although some are mere ruins, you can easily see the diversity and an acute fineness in craftsmanship. In the evening, you will get to witness the ritualistic rites held every evening on the banks of Ganges.Thereafter, your driver will take you back to the hotel to rest for the night.
Day 03 : Varanasi / Departure
After enjoying breakfast, you will check-out from the hotel and the driver will take you to Varanasi Airport , Varanasi Junction railway station or your hotel in Varanasi.