Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Varanasi
A guide will greet you either in the arrivals hall of the Varanasi International Airport or your Varansasi hotel and transfer you to your hotel. Spend the day at your leisure.
Day 02 : Visit the Ganges and Temples of Varanasi
Visit the sacred Ganges for a boat ride at dawn and observe hundreds of people bathing in the sacred waters. Dock the boat at Manikarnika (Cremation) Ghat. On any given day, anywhere from a few dozen to a few hundred corpses are cremated here. Come the afternoon, you we will visit several temples and the Hindu University at Banaras. The first stop will be at the Bharat Mata (Temple of Mother India). Next up, the Durga Templ, known for its bright red color and the playful monkeys that run amok. The university, which occupies a large piece of land at the southern end of town, is also home to the New Vishwanatha Temple. The New Temple is modern in design and open to Hindus and non-Hindus alike. In the evening, you will visit the Ghats of Varanasi to witness the performance of Ganges Aarti. Finally, enjoy a special evening cruise on the Ganges.
Day 03 : Varanasi to Khajuraho
Enjoy breakfast before checking out of your hotel. Then, begin the journey to Sarnath, one of the centers of Buddhism in India. Visit the Dhamekh Stupa where Buddha gave his first sermon after enlightenment, Chaukhandi Stupa, Deer Park, and Sarnath Archaeological Museum. Afterwards, drive back to Varanasi Airport for your flight to Khajuraho. Upon your arrival, make a brief stop at your hotel then head to the Western group of the Khajuraho Temples. The temples are famous for their Nagara-style architectural symbolism and salacious sculptures. Later in the evening, enjoy a sound and light show.
Day 04 : New Delhi
Have breakfast, then visit the Eastern group of the Khajuraho Temples. Proceed to Orchha by a private air-conditioned vehicle, then visit Jahangir Mahal and Raja Mahal. See Chaturbhug Temple and Grand Cenotaphs before transferring to the Jhansi Railway Station for your train journey to New Delhi. Upon your arrival you will be brought to your hotel or the Delhi airport for your flight home.