Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Delhi - Dehradun - Mussoorie
Arrive Dehradun will meet to the driver and move for the Hotel. Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Bharat Mandir & Triveni Ghat. Later driver for Mussoorie. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Mussoorie - Sankri (166 kms/ 5-6 hrs)
After taking breakfast will move down to Yamuna Bridge, via Kempty falls. Then follow the Yamuna on your left until you reach Damta and further on to Naugaon. Overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 03 : Sankri - Taluka (1900 m/6232 ft) 14 kms/4-5 hrs
Morning after breakfast drive to Sankri and from here trek start for Kari – Ki – doon. Today trek to Taluka 10 kms from Sankri. Dinner and overnight in the tented camp.
Day 04 : Taluka - OSLA (2560 m / 8400 ft) (13 kms/6-7 hrs)
Today trek to Osla, one of the most beautiful villages in the Fateh Parvat region. The trek is through very dense forest of Chestnut, Walnut, Willow and China. Here, you have a beautifully carved temple dedicated to Duryodhana, the kaurava Prince. Overnight in the tented camp.
Day 05 : Osla - Hari - ki - Doon (14 KMS, 4 – 5 HRS TREK, 3566 MTS)
Today trek to Hari – Ki – Doon. The trek passes through terraced mountain fields, lush green grassland and coniferous forests. The attractions of Har Ki Dun Trek is beautiful scenery with a series of flowered meadows of gentians, anemones and buttercups with the glistening snow clad Swargarohini Peak, which is famous in Hindu legend, being 'the gateway to heaven'. Overnight in the tented camp.
Day 06 : Hari - ki - Doon – Osla
Morning free to enjoy the beauty of hari – ki – doon. After early lunch trek to Osla. Overnight in tented camp.
Day 07 : Osla - Taluka - Sankri
Today trek to Sankri, a down hill trek. Reach Sankri in the evening and check into the guest house for overnight.
Day 08 : Sankri - Mussoorie - Dhradun - Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast depart by motor coach for Dehradun. Enroute visit Lakhamandal, Kempty Falls and Mussoorie. Arrive to Rishieksh.