Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Cochin-Munnar
Upon arrival at Cochin you will be transferred to Munnar. On arrival Check into a Resort. Overnight stay.
Day 02 : Munnar
After Breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Echo Point, Top Station, Mattupetty Dam etc. Overnight at Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar-Kumarkom
Morning drive to Kumarakom. On arrival check in to a resort. Kumarakom is the loveliest Village in Kerala, blessed with nature's rare gifts is on the Eastern side of the vast Vembanad Lake. The lake provides facilities for boating, yachting, fishing, surf riding & swimming. Ideal picnic spot accessible by boat from here is Pathiramanal (Midnight Sands) a lonely island in the lake.
Day 04 : Kumarkom-Alleppey
Morning after breakfast board a houseboat for an Overnight cruise. Cruise through the chains of lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea coast of Kerala. Called by the local people as "Kayal" or the backwaters, twisty inland lakes networked by canals stretch to over 1900 km. No trip to Kerala is complete without a backwater cruise on a houseboat, a unique lifetime experience. Ovrnight on Board.
Day 05 : Alleppey to Cochin
Morning depart from Alleppey and drive to Cochin airport / railway station.