Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival Jaipur
Arrive at Jaipur, day free for leisure activity. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Jaipur
After breakfast visit to the impressive Amber Fort: situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honoured fashion. The Fort, completed in the early 18th century, took over 100 years to build and now, although deserted, offers a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Moghul ruling families. Afternoon tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air, Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Enjoy a stroll through the colourful . Later back to hotel, free for leisure overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur .
Day 03 : Jaipur - Ranthambore (160 Kms - 3Hrs)
After breakfast, Check out from Hotel and drive to Ranthambhore: famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India’s friendliest Tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat, also a wonderful place for bird watching .Arrive at Ranthambhore ,transfer to hotel,check in to hotel, Overnight stay at hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 04 : Ranthambore
After breakfast, visit morning 3 hrs Jungle safari in a Canter (a vehicle which is open on the top & its on additional cost) enjoy the game viewing in the national park and visit to jungle and enjoy the game viewing, Also visit Ranthambore fort, later back to hotel free for leisure,overnight stay at hotel in Ranthambhore.
Day 05 : Ranthambore - Jaipur (about 195 km)
After breakfast, Check out from hotel & drive to Jaipur, transfer to airport or railway station for onwards journey.