Package Inclusions :
- Room on optional (as per plan) Occupancy as above stated hotels.
- Night accommodation as per plan.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International / Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 01 : Delhi Arrival
Reach Delhi.Our tour manager will give a warm welcome at the airport. Transfer to your hotel. After having some rest proceed for sightseeing of Old & New Delhi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi - Sariska (240 Kms. 4.5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Sarsika upon arrival in Sariska check in to hotel. Evening enjoy the Jeep safari in Sariska National Park. This park is known for its tigers. There are about 35 tigers at Sariska. Other predators of the forest include the panther, jungle cat, jackal, hyena, and fox. Also found are sambhar, chital, wild boar, hare, nilgai, civet, four-horned antelope, gaur (Indian bison) and porcupine. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Sariska - Ranthambore (110KMS/2.5HRS)
After breakfast drive to Ranthambore. On arrival in Ranthambore - check in at the hotel. Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary - Rajasthan's most renowned wildlife sanctuary, it is 400 sq kms of dry deciduous forest, perfect natural habitat for tigers, and is set in the Aravalli and Vindhya hills, dotted with pavillions and dominated by a hilltop fort. Ranthambore was one of the hunting preserves of the former rulers of Jaipur and because of this the Maharajas ensured the environment was preserved and the forest and their inhabitants well protected. Then back to the hotel.
Day 04 : Ranthambore - Jaipur (200KMS/04HRS)
Morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur- the pink city of Rajasthan, upon arrival in Jaipur check into hotel. Afternoon excursion to Jaipur city visiting Hawa mahal, City Palace & observatory. Later return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05 : Jaipur - Bharatpur
Morning drive to Amber Fort,enjoy elephant ride & visit Amber Fort. Later drive to Bharatpur. Afternoon half day birding inside Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary - UNESCO site. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Bharatpur - Fatehpur - Agra (40 kms)
Morning drive to Agra - . Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri & later transfer to Hotel in Agra. After visit Agra Fort & Taj Mahal, later birdwatching behind Taj Mahal. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07 : Agra - Delhi
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive back to delhi. Upon arrival drop you at Delhi airport to catch the fligh for onward destination.